Frankfurt for families
Our modern house is the ideal starting point to discover culture with children.
Most of the attractions are centrally located and close to the river Main, which means they are reachable by a comfortable walk.
Special weekend offer:
If you stay at least three nights and one night is a Sunday, you dont´t pay for the sunday night (with children under 18 years)!
You'll get a free map of Frankfurt, a travel guide, city culture schedules, elaborated walking tours, the Frankfurt Card for groups until 5 people (from 20,00 €) and information about current events for kids upon your arrival. Also available tickets for Top Games of the national league (Fraport Skyliners - Basketball)
Especially for families:
- Comfortable 4- bedrooms with private bathroom
- High chairs in the dining-room
- Baby beds available - just reserve one in advance
- Games and activities in the building: ping-pong, table-top soccer, billiards and board games for rent.
- Frankfurt´s museum quarter is nearby
- Every last Saturday in the month all the museums invite families to free tours, workshops and other attractions.
- Free city maps and city culture schedules
- Buy the Frankfurt Card in our hostel: free public transportation and discounts for city tours, museums, zoo visits, ship tours etc.
- We are happy to help you with advice!